The story starts in 2013 with a question from Clara N.: where can I find one source of evidence-based research and simple, ads-free guidance to lead a better life?
The Authentic Happiness Project was first published as a global platform dedicated to collecting evidence-based research, providing quality educational content and analyzing new survey data in and around the subject of personal well-being.
- All resources are free, no string attached, no registration required.
- It includes a questionnaire to self-evaluate your well-being score, with instant feedback and other statistical reports to benchmark your response against 10,000+ other respondents globally.
In 2018, The Authentic Happiness project team partnered with www.360Living.co to publish some of its finding in a guide titled "360 Living"360 Living embarks you on a journey of reflection, learning, and planning your best life:
- More specifically, it contains:
- Key, actionable research findings
- Personal assessments
- Proven strategies & tools
- It is available on Amazon as:
- Kindle Edition (free with Prime in the US)