That’s it, weeks of work culminated in the release of the new web site design.Check www.Authentic-Happiness.com and tell us what you think: How do you like the new slider? How engaging is the new design? Anything else you would like to see?
How do we Measurably Thrive in 5 Core Areas of our Life outside of more money and more power? What has not changed are the fundamental, evidence-based principles behind www.Authentic-Happiness.com: i.e. our mission to provide free tools, content and questionnaire designed to help us shape our life. Grounded on essential concepts from Maslow to Positive Psychology, our approach is to become aware and measurablydevelop our “life skills” to thrive in 5 core areas:
1. Our Health & Wellness: Life is fun, make it last.How active is our lifestyle? How many thousand steps do you typically walk everyday? What is our BMI? Do we eat sufficient fruits and vegetables? About how long do you typically sleep?
2. Positive Emotions & Gratitude: Emotions are beautiful, Embrace them Everyday In a typical week, how many times do we spend meditating or relaxing? How often do you shout or sulk at somebody? How many entries do we write in our personal journal?
3. Our Productivity and Expertise: your Talent is a Gift, Make Use of it, Become an ExpertHow well do we complete your weekly to-do lists? In a typical day, how many hours do we experience “flow”? How sufficient is our income to cover basic life expenses? How many remarkable achievements are we proud of?
4. Our Social Life & Discovery of the World around you: Life is an Adventure, Go out Discover the WorldHow many new places have you visited over last year? How many people are very close to us? With how many people do we interact during a typical day?
5. Thrive: this is our Life, let's live our Dream nowFor how many years ahead is our life vision very clear? How many hours do we spend doing what we are passionate about? How many people have we helped achieve a better life? How much do we donate or raise for good causes?
Many self-reflective questions to ask ourselves at 6am in the morning, as a new day is rising and we enjoy our morning coffee… Have a meaningful week, Clara www.Authentic-Happiness.com